If you have questions about how we use your data or what we do to protect your privacy, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
For all of our services, the data controller is Leslie Budzynski. In order to provide you a health care service we essentially are entering into a contract with you to deliver professional care. Part of this agreement includes a need for us to store and process your personal data as well as a legitimate interest in contacting you via phone, email or SMS. We don’t require you to opt in however we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving communication.
- We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you complete the contact form or engage with other forms within our site. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
- How we use your information
- When you are a client at Bournemouth Chiropractic and you have physically visited one of our clinics, by doing so you have provided consent for us to process your information. This consent is our legal basis for processing. We have a legitimate cause to contact you for reasons such as sharing confidential medical information, reminding you about upcoming appointments, keeping you up-to-date with relevant news and information about the clinic and providing relevant health promoting information.
Sharing your information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your data to any third party.
We are bound by the General Chiropractic Council regarding sharing of your information to other medical or relevant health professionals. Essentially we need your written consent before we can share records, notes, x-rays or personal information. Explanation of the protocol can be found here.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognise your device each time you access the website, and will store some information about your preferences or past actions.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Retaining your information
We are required by law to keep your personal information for up to seven years from the date of your last visit. We encourage you to keep your information up-to-date, and you can do this easily whenever you visit our clinic.
When it comes to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use your information
- The right to access any information we hold about you
- The right to correct any inaccurate information that we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete information that we hold about you
How to contact us
We welcome all feedback, good or bad. If you:
- Have any questions about how we collect and use your information
- Would like a copy of the information we hold about you
- Would like to update any of the information we hold for you
Please contact the clinic.
Updated November 2018